Louisiana Shrimp & Sausage Dip
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 Shrimp: 1 pound (Diced)
- 2 Andouille Sausage: 1/2 pound (Diced)
- 3 Butter: 1/2 Cup
- 4 Green Pepper: 1 Cup (Diced)
- 5 Cream Cheese: 8 oz. Cubed
- 6 Pimientos: 4 Oz (Diced)
- 7 Seafood Sauce: 12 oz
- 8 Garlic: 6 cloves, (Minced)
- 9 Green Onions: 1 Cup (Diced)
- 10 Parsley: 1 Cup
- 11 Black Pepper: to taste
- 12 File: to taste
- 13 Paprika: to taste
- 14 Char-Griller Grills Creole Seasoning: to taste
If you're a seafood lover, this dip is perfect for your next get together! The flavors of Louisiana perfectly complete the shrimp an sausage in this dip! It is like having gumbo in a dip form!
- Grill the shrimp & sausages for 8-10 before placing in the pan.
- Place all the ingredients in sections in the pan and it’s ready for the smoker.
- Using the Char-Griller Charcoal Chimney fire up a full chimney of lump charcoal and warm up to smoker to 350°-400°. Also add your favorite smoking wood on top the cooking grates over the hot charcoal.
- Allow the smoker to warm up for 30 minutes.
- Place the dip pan on the cooking grate inside the smoker opposite of the side fire box.
- Stir/mix all the ingredients once they begin to melt, after about 15 minutes.
- Smoke for 35 minutes and remove.
- Serve with bruschetta toasts and enjoy!