Tri-Tip Brisket Style
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 4-5 Hrs
- 1 4 Lb Tri Tip
- 2 3-4 Tbsp Beef Rub (Oakridge Black Ops Or Any Choice)
- 3 1 Small Can Beef Broth
Do you love tri-tip, but you want a new way to prepare the cut of meat? Then this Tri-Tip Brisket Style recipe from Char-Griller ambassador, Izzy Wofford, is one you should give a try!
- Preheat grill to 300F and setup for indirect cooking
- Trim away silver skin and fat from tri-tip, leaving only about 1/8 inch of fat cap
- Season tri-tip with beef rub
- Place on grill fat side down
- About an hour into cook, start to spritz meat with beef broth and do so every 30 minutes
- Cook to internal temp of 200F
- Slice and enjoy!