Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Ciabatta bread
- 3 Fresh pineapple
- 4 Jalapenos
- 5 Bagged Asian Salad
- 6 Teriyaki sauce
- 7 Sriracha
- 8 Mayo
- 9 Green onions
These Teriyaki Chicken Sandwiches are perfect for lunch or dinner! Customize with your favorite toppings to really make the meal your own!
- Season your chicken with Char-Griller Chicken Rub and set aside.
- Slice your pineapple into rings and season with Char-Griller Original Rub.
- Slice jalapenos into rings.
- Prepare your sriracha mayo by mixing 2 parts mayo to 1 part sriracha and mix in 1 tbsp. Char-Griller Original Rub.
- Prepare your teriyaki sauce by mixing your favorite bottle teriyaki sauce with sriracha and Char-Griller Chicken Rub.
- Mix your bagged Asian salad and set aside.
- Grill your chicken thighs and pineapple.
- Baste your chicken once they’re almost done cooking.
- Toast your ciabatta buns and begin assembling your sandwich.
- Bun, sriracha mayo, jalapenos, grilled pineapple, Asian salad, teriyaki chicken, green onions, more sriracha mayo, top bun, enjoy!