Smoked Pepperoni Pizza Let It Drip Dip
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Marinara Sauce: 32 Oz.
- 2 Mini Pepperonis: 5 Oz
- 3 Pizza Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Fresh Mozzarella Pearls: 8 Oz
- 5 Ricotta Cheese: 15 oz
- 6 Cream Cheese: 8 oz. Cubed
- 7 Mozzarella Cheese: 8 oz. Shredded
- 8 Basil: 2 oz. Chopped
- 9 Garlic: 6 cloves, (Minced)
- 10 Parmesan Cheese: to taste
- 11 Tomatoes: 2 (Diced)
- 12 Olive Oil: to taste
- 13 Bruschetta Toasts: 1-2 bags
- 14 Char-Griller Grills Drip Pan used to cook or use a medium size pan
Are you a pizza lover? Then this Smoked Pepperoni Pizza Let It Drip Dip is for you! Combining the delicious flavor of pizza with smoky flavors into a delicious dip!
- Place all the ingredients in sections in the pan and it’s ready for the smoker.
- Using the Char-Griller Charcoal Chimney, fire up a full chimney of lump charcoal to 350°- 400°.
- Allow the grill/smoker to warm up for 30 minutes.
- Place the pizza dip pan on the cooking grate inside the grill/smoker.
- Stir/mix all the ingredients once they begin to melt, around 10 minutes.
- Smoke for 30 minutes and remove.
- Serve with bruschetta toasts and enjoy!