Pecan smoked Tuna noodle casserole
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 16 oz Box of Medium Shell Noodles
- 2 1 13 oz bag of garden peas
- 3 2 8 oz of pack of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 1 22 oz Can Of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 5 2 Cups of Whole milk
- 6 1-2 12 oz Canned Tuna
- 7 Salt n Pepper to taste
Casseroles are easy recipes that don't involve a lot of prep work or effort to cook. You are able to mix the ingredients together, throw it in a pan, and then put it on the grill and wait, add a few more toppings and a little extra grill time, and you're done. This Pecan Smoked Tuna Noodle Casserole is the perfect low effort recipe for any tuna lover.
- Cook noodles according to directions on the box.
- Combine milk and cream of mushroom soup in bowl and whisk together. Add salt n pepper.
- In a half sheet foil pan, combine tuna, noodles, peas, cheese, salt & pepper, and milk/soup mixture in and mix thoroughly. If you like more tuna you can add it in.
- Once mixed thoroughly, top with cheddar cheese.
- Heat grill to 350 degrees and add pecan chunks.
- Coon until cheese is golden brown and bubbling at the sides of the pan.