Grilled Seafood Boil
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20-25 Min
- 1 2 Lb. Of Large Shrimp, Deveined and Peeled, Remove the tails during prep if you prefer
- 2 2 Andouille Sausages (Thinly Sliced)
- 3 2 Large Ears Of Corn, Shucked and Each Cut Into 4 Small Cobs
- 4 1 Lb. of Red Bliss potatoes (Cut Into Small Cubes)
- 5 1 Lemon (Sliced Into 4 Wedges)
- 6 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 7 4 Tsp of Char-Griller “Creole” Rub
- 8 4 Tsp Of Italian Seasoning
- 9 4 Tsp Of Minced Garlic
- 10 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 11 Salt and Pepper To Taste
Delivering the flavors of your favorite seafood boil from your local crab shack, this recipe is fun to make, fun to eat and will prove that the best meals truly happen in your backyard. It’s perfect for a dinner by the lakeside or a Sunday night on the deck.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Arrange 4 pieces of aluminum foil, about 1 foot long for each packet.
- Evenly divide shrimp, sausages, corn, potatoes and lemon amongst each “packet”.
- Drizzle each packet with olive oil, 1 tsp of garlic, salt and pepper, and 1 tsp of Char-Griller’s Creole seasoning. Use hands to mix to ensure all elements are coated evenly.
- Top each off packet with 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning, and 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Fold each packet, ensuring the entire mixture is covered and twist the edges seal it closed.
- Place the foil packets directly on the grill and cook for 20-25 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Serve warm, enjoy!