Grilled Bruschetta Brie
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1-2 Wheels of Brie
- 2 2 Cups Tomatoes on the Vine
- 3 1 Baguette, Sliced Thinly
- 4 1 Clove Garlic, Smashed
- 5 1/3 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- 6 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 7 Salt & Pepper to Taste
It’s full steam ahead to Turkey day, and if you’re snacky like Char-Griller Ambassador Aubrey Johansen's family - you’ll want this little dish.
It’s nice to have the grill on when the kitchen is slam packed full of baked dishes and people waiting to make their mark on thanksgiving dinner, so a grilled app is a must do, this year! Let’s dig in!
1. Preheat Char-Griller to medium high, I prefer charcoal at this time for that extra Smokey flavor!
2. Brush Brie and tomatoes with 2T olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Slice baguette into thin slices and brush with an additional 1 T olive oil.
3. Grill bread for 2 mins per side, Brie 3-4 mins per side, and tomatoes on the vine, until charred and softened. Pull everything from the grill.
4. Toss grilled tomatoes with remaining olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped parsley, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
5. Spread melted Brie over grilled baguette and top with the grilled tomato bruschetta! Have a wonderful holiday, and enjoy!