Grill Roasted Pumpkin
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 1 Pie Pumpkin
- 2 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 3 2 Teaspoons Fresh Rosemary (Minced)
- 4 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 Sea Salt
The fall season is all about pumpkin flavor, and this Grill Roasted Pumpkin recipe from Char-Griller® Ambassador, Christina Stawiasz of @thyme.and.timber is the perfect way to add some of that flavor to a dish. She stuffed this pumpkin with wild rice pilaf. You can also try many different fillings with this recipe!
- Preheat AKORN™ Kamado to 350 degrees and insert the Smokin' Stone.
- Using a knife on an angle, remove the top of the pumpkin. Discard seeds & scrape clean.
- Combine garlic, rosemary & olive oil and baste the inside of the pumpkin. Sprinkle with sea salt and return the top to the pumpkin.
- Cook the pumpkin for 30-35 minutes with the AKORN lid closed and latched. Begin checking after 20 minutes. Carefully remove from heat when tender and stuff with wild rice pilaf.