Eggnog French Toast Bake
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 1 Loaf Of Challah Bread
- 2 3 Tsp Of Cinnamon (1 Tsp For Topping)
- 3 4 Tbsp Of Butter (Cut Into Small Pieces)
- 4 3/4 Of Eggnog
- 5 3/4 of Whole Milk
- 6 1/2 Cup Of Sugar
- 7 5 Eggs
- 8 Pinch of Salt
- 9 1 Tbsp Of Sugar (For Topping)
- 10 1/2 Tbsp Of Vanilla Extract
- 11 2 Tbsp Of Powder Sugar
Eggnog French Toast Bake is the ultimate French toast for breakfast. If you're looking for something fun, fresh, and exciting to whip up that the whole family can enjoy, look no further than this festive French toast bake on your Char-Griller Grill!
- I preheated the Gravity 980 to 350 degrees.
- I tossed a piece of applewood on also.
- I then cut up the loaf of bread and added it to a greased cast iron skillet. In a mixing bowl I combined the eggs, milk,eggnog,salt,1/2 of sugar,2 tsp of cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, pour the mixture over the bread in the skillet. Add the butter pieces all over.
- Combine the 1 tbsp and 1 tsp of cinnamon and sprinkle over the top. Place this baby on the smoker and cook until the egg mixture has cooked through.(About 40-45 min) Remove from the smoker and allow to rest 10 min.
- Top with powder sugar, cut a slice and add some syrup and enjoy.