Flat Iron® Griddle Cheesy Pollo Tacos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 Chicken Breast Diced: 1-2 pounds
- 2 Small bundle of cilantro: chopped or whole
- 3 Sour Cream: Drizzle to taste
- 4 Chihuahua Cheese: 7 oz.
- 5 Char Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings: to taste.
- 6 Olive Oil: drizzle to taste when seasoning the meat and for Flat Iron Griddle Cooking
- 7 1-2 packs of corn tortillas
- 8 2 Limes: 1 for juice to season the meat & one to squeeze on the tacos when done
- 9 Favorite Salsa: to taste
- 10 Char-Griller Grills 17-inch Flat Iron Griddle & Griddle Tool Set
Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ, delivers a quick, easy and cheesy meal with this Flat Iron Griddle Cheesy Pollo Tacos recipe. You will have delicious, cheesy chicken tacos prepared in about 30 minutes with this recipe. You can take this same recipe and try different meat types for endless customization to your tacos.
- Season the diced Chicken Breast with Olive Oil, Lime juice & Char-Griller Taco & Fajita seasoning to taste.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, and it’s ready.