Flat Iron Griddle Cheesy Pollo Tacos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 Chicken Breast Diced: 1-2 pounds
- 2 Small bundle of cilantro: chopped or whole
- 3 Sour Cream: Drizzle to taste
- 4 Chihuahua Cheese: 7 oz.
- 5 Char Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings: to taste.
- 6 Olive Oil: drizzle to taste when seasoning the meat and for Flat Iron Griddle Cooking
- 7 1-2 packs of corn tortillas
- 8 2 Limes: 1 for juice to season the meat & one to squeeze on the tacos when done
- 9 Favorite Salsa: to taste
- 10 Char-Griller Grills 17-inch Flat Iron Griddle & Griddle Tool Set
Char-Griller® Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ, delivers a quick, easy and cheesy meal with this Flat Iron® Griddle Cheesy Pollo Tacos recipe. You will have delicious, cheesy chicken tacos prepared in about 30 minutes with this recipe. You can take this same recipe and try different meat types for endless customization to your tacos.
- Season the diced Chicken Breast with Olive Oil, Lime juice & Char-Griller® Taco & Fajita seasoning to taste.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly, and it’s ready.
Flat Iron® Griddle Directions
- Fire up your Flat Iron Griddle to medium-heat.
- Add the Chicken Breast to the griddle and allow to cook.
- Move the meat around every few minutes. Chicken will be done when they are brown and charred. Takes about 25 minutes. Tip: remove any meat juices in the grease drawer to allow the meat to sear.
- Add tortillas and cheese to the hot griddle top.
- Once the tortillas warm and the cheese melts/golden brown, add the tortilla on top of the cheese and then flip the cheesy tortilla.
- After flipping it, remove it from the griddle.
- Repeat this process until all your tortillas are completed.
- Add the Chicken Breast, fresh cilantro, sour cream and salsa onto the cheesy tortilla.