Certi’s Loaded Baked Potato Steak Tacos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 80 Min
- 1 Steak Taco Meat (diced chuck roast or any kind of steak): 1-2 pounds
- 2 Potatoes
- 3 Olive Oil: drizzle
- 4 Sazón Seasoning: to taste
- 5 Char Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings: to taste
- 6 1 bunch Cebollitas/Green Onions: whole
- 7 3-4 Sal Hot Peppers
- 8 1-2 packs of corn tortillas
- 9 4 Limes: cut into quarters
- 10 Salsa: to taste
- 11 1, small bunch of cilantro (Finely Diced)
- 12 1 Onion: finely diced
- 13 Olive Oil: drizzle
- 14 Parkay Margarine: to taste
- 15 Char-Griller Grills Flat Iron Griddle & Griddle Tool Set
- 16 Char-Griller Grills Hybrid: Gas section & Pizza Stone
These tacos were truly an undertaking. This recipe has been up Ambassador James Llorens' sleeve for a few months now and we're so excited to get it up on the website! These unique Steak and Potato Tacos are something that will have everyone clamouring for more!
- Season the diced steak with Sazón & Char Griller Grills Taco Fajita seasonings to taste.
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Squeeze lime juice from two limes.
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and it’s ready.
Baked Potato Cook
- Heat up the Char-Griller Grills Hybrid gas section to 400° with the pizza stone.
- Rinse potatoes and wrap in foil.
- Place potatoes on the pizza stone and cook for 60 mins.
Flat Iron Griddle Cooking Directions
- Fire up your Flat Iron Griddle to medium heat using three burners.
- Add the cebollitas, Sal hot poppers and steak to the griddle and allow to cook.
- Move the meat and veggies around every few minutes. Meat and veggies will be done when they are brown and charred. Takes about 20-25 minutes. Tip: remove any meat juices in the grease drawer to allow the meat to sear.
- Add tortillas to the hot griddle top to warm.
- Add the shredded cheese to the steak and melt.
- Split open the baked potato and add Parkay Margarine to it and place the open side on the hot griddle top.
- Add the cheesy steak, fresh chopped onions, cilantro and salsa onto the buttery potato. Eat it with the tortillas, cebollitas and jalapenos.