Brown Sugar Glazed Smoked Ham
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 11 lb. ham
- 2 1 C. brown sugar
- 3 1 C. brown mustard, or preferred
1. Combine brown sugar and mustard together in a small bowl to make glaze. Mix well.
2. Score ham in a diamond pattern and generously brush on glaze.
3. Place glazed ham in large baking dish or cast-iron skillet onto the grill to smoke at 325°F for 2 hours. Ham is done when internal temperature reaches 140°F.
4. Remove ham from grill and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!