American Wagyu Tacos
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 Lb of American Wagyu
- 2 Shredded Lettuce
- 3 1 Pack Of Suckle Busters Taco Seasonings
- 4 Salsa
- 5 Sour Cream
- 6 1 Pack Of Flour Tortillas
- 7 Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Monterey Jack
On the market for a new taco recipe? These American Wagyu Tacos will take your standard taco to the next level. Top with all your favorite taco toppings, and you'll have a delicious meal!
- Fire up the Flat Iron and cook the beef.
- Once the beef is brown, add a half of pack of Suckle Busters taco seasoning and mix well.
- Then add a splash of water to help meat and seasoning mix.
- Next add some cheese to the flat top and allow to melt and place a tortilla on the cheese.
- Allow cheese to create crust and then flip.
- Not it’s time to assemble the tacos 🌮 add some beef, cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.
- Now you have the #allbarkallbite American wagyu tacos. Enjoy! 🙌🏽