Pumpkin Cheesecake Galette
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 2 1-8 Oz Block Cream Cheese
- 3 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 4 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 5 1 Egg
- 6 1 Egg White
- 7 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 8 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 9 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 10 Cinnamon Sugar
If you're looking for a delicious, fall-inspired dessert you can prepare on your grill, this Pumpkin Cheesecake Galette recipe from Char-Griller® Ambassador, Christina Stawiasz of @thyme.and.timbe is exactly what you're looking for! Combining the beloved flavor of cheesecake with just the right amount of pumpkin, wrapped up in a flaky pie crust, you'll be left with a dessert that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- Heat grill to 350-375 degrees and prepare for indirect heat.
- Using a mixer, blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Next add 1 egg, pumpkin puree, sour cream, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and stir until mixed through.
- Line a 9 inch cast iron skillet with parchment paper and unroll pie crust. Carefully spoon batter into the center leaving about a 1 1/2 inch border.
- Fold and pinch crust border up and over batter. Baste the crust with egg white and sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar.
- Place on the indirect heat side of the grill. Bake for 40-50 minutes, rotating throughout the cook. Remove from the heat when cheesecake is set, and the crust is golden.
- Allow to cool slightly, remove from skillet and refrigerate before serving.