Sweet n’ Spicy BBQ Sauce
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 2 Min
- 1 1 Cup Of Ketchup
- 2 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 1/4 Cup Honey
- 4 1/8 Cup Apple Juice
- 5 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 1/4 Cup Water
- 7 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 8 2 Tsp Of Yellow Mustard
- 9 1 Tsp Of Paprika
- 10 1/2 Tsp Of Crushed Red Pepper
- 11 1/2 Tsp Of Cayenne Pepper
- 12 1/2 Tsp Of Garlic Powder
- 13 1 Tsp of Sea Salt
- 14 1 Tsp Of Black Pepper
These sauce recipes will be the perfect accompaniment or glaze for any BBQ or cookout dish this summer. Pick your favorite or favorites and bring all your meals to life with sweets, spice, and zing.
- Combine all the ingredients into a saucepan. Whisk them together until it’s smooth and add to medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 2 minutes, continuing to stir occasionally.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before storing in the refrigerator in an airtight container.