Spooky Brain Cinnamon Buns
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 One Can Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Strawberry Jam
- 3 Cinnamon Roll Frosting
Looking for a fun and easy Halloween treat for the kids? These Spooky Brain Cinnamon Buns are a great option. Baking them on the grill is not only a great way to get it preheated for the day's smoker, it also adds a unique slightly smokey flavor that plays really well with the sweetness of the cinnamon bun.
1. Layer the dough in a pan up against each other in and shaped it to look like a brain.
2. Heat oven or grill to 350°
3. Bake the cinnamon rolls for 30 minutes
4. While the cinnamon buns are baking, add the strawberry fruit spread to the icing and mixed it.
5. Then add the icing on to the cinnamon buns when they are done baking.