SPICY THAI GRILLED CHICKEN QUARTERS
- 1 4 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 2 2 Tbsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 3 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 4 1/4 Cup Coconut Aminos
- 5 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 6 1 Tbsp Granular Sweetener
- 7 1 Tbsp Ground White Pepper
These Spicy Thai Grilled Shrimp Skewers are addictive and to die for!This is such a simple recipe, with big-flavor results
- Whisk or blend all ingredients together until combined.
- Slather onto chicken quarters and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat dual zone grill to 350 degrees.
- Shake off excess marinade and place chicken in cool side of the grill.
- Grill covered for approximately 1 hour or until the chicken has reached 165 degrees in the center.
- Garnish with fresh lime wedges, chopped cilantro and/or chopped roasted peanuts.