Spare Rib Burnt Ends
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 4 Hrs
- 1 1.5 lbs. Boneless Pork Loin Country Style Ribs
- 2 Char-Griller Original AP Rub
- 3 Char-Griller Rib Rub
- 4 Mustard
- 5 BBQ Sauce
- 6 2 tbsp. Butter, Cubed
- 7 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 8 Apple Cider Vinegar/Water Mix 50:50
Have you ever made burnt ends with spare ribs? This Spare Rib Burnt Ends recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador, Cory Shackleford of @cory_in_the_kitchen, is the perfect recipe to try it out!
- Set-up your Gravity 980 with Cherry Chunks at 250F.
- Cut your Boneless Pork Loin Country Style Ribs into cubes.
- Coat in Mustard(or your binder of choice), then AP Original Rub, followed by Ribs Rub.
- Let them rest about 30 minutes for the rub to set.
- Add them to your Gravity 980 and set it on Turbo Mode.
- 250F for 2 hours, spraying every 30 minutes or whenever they get dry with 50:50 Water/Vinegar Mix.
- Add them to a pan with Butter, Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce. Cover with foil.
- Put them back on for 1.5 hours.
- Drain and toss in more BBQ Sauce.
- Put them back on for 10-15 minutes, until tacked up.