Smoked Garlic Herb Chili Flake Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 2 Slices of bread (Buttered)
- 2 2 Slices Of Cheese (Your Preference)
- 3 Garlic Herb Seasoning (To Taste)
- 4 Smoked Chili Flakes (To Taste)
Cooler weather means all the carbs! Who says you need a flat top for grilled cheese? Take a page from Higher Grilling BBQ's book and make them right on the grates for a unique flavor!
- Butter bread and sprinkle seasonings on, to taste
- Slice cheese, 2 per sandwich
- Heat up grill to 350° - 400°
- Place whole sandwich on grates, gently pressing to ensure a good grill mark contact; cooking for about 1 minute per turn
- Turn sandwich 45° to create a criss cross pattern
- Flip sandwich and repeat steps 4 and 5, pull when done and cheese is melted
- Cut in half and serve with a cup of warm tomato soup.