Skirt Steak Beer Marinated Cheesy Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 - 3 lbs Skirt Steak
- 2 24 fl. oz. Tecate Beer
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Cilantro Lime Seasoning: to taste
- 5 Sazón, adobo Garlic Seasoning Mixture: 3 packs sazón, garlic & adobo seasonings to taste
- 6 1 cup fresh Lime juice with peels ( peels are used for squeezing during the grilling process)
- 7 Cebollitas: 1 bunch
- 8 Jalapeños: 1, sliced
- 9 Cilantro: 1 bunch
- 10 Olive Oil: few drizzles to taste
Try this Skirt Steak Beer Marinated Cheesy Tacos recipe for a delicious main course loaded with citrus, smoky, and savory flavors!
- Fired up the Char-Griller Grills AKORN® Auto-Kamado™ with lump charcoal to 500°.
- Placed the beer marinated skirt steak over the hot lump charcoal on top of the cooking grill grates.
- Grilled for 15 Mins, flipped after 7 mins.
- Placed my kitchen stove griddle top over the hot lump charcoal on top of the cooking grill grates.
- Warmed up double tortillas on for a few mins on each side for a few mins.
- Placed the cheese directly on the griddle top for a few seconds then placed the double tortillas on top of the cheese and removed.
- Topped with guacamole, salsa & cilantro.