Rack Of Lamb With A Bourbon Glaze
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 Rack of Lamb
- 2 2 Tbsp. Char-Griller Steak BBQ Rub
- 3 3 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 4 1 Tbsp. Crushed Rosemary
- 5 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 6 1 Tbsp. Bourbon
- 7 1 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 8 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
It might seem complicated, but Cookout Coach makes this Rack of Lamb simple and approachable for home cooks of every skill level. His Bourbon Glaze takes it to the next level and makes it extra decadent for Easter.
1. Rub Rack of Lamb with 1 Tbsp. of your favorite red meat rub like the Char-Griller Steak BBQ Rub.
2. While the rub soaks into the meat, prepare your glaze by adding Dijon Mustard, Crushed Rosemary, Thyme, remaining 1 Tbsp. Char-Griller Steak BBQ Rub, Bourbon, Agave Nectar and Olive Oil together in a bowl. Place in refrigerator.
3. Heat Char-Griller AKORN® Kamado Grill to 450°F. Sear Rack of Lamb on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
4. Set lamb aside and adjust AKORN vents so the temperature falls to 350°F. Add Smokin' Stone to AKORN.
5. Paint wet glaze all over the lamb, making sure it is generously coated.
6. Put the lamb back on the grill and insert a thermometer. Cook lamb until internal temperature reaches 125°F.
7. Rest lamb for 10 minutes before serving. Cut into two-bone sections and serve.