Puff Pastry Cheddar & Bacon Hot Dogs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 6 hot dogs
- 3 1 package bacon
- 4 1 package shredded cheese - we used cheddar
- 5 1 egg
These Puff Pastry Cheddar & Bacon Hot Dogs are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Cook them up whenever you feel like it; they'll taste amazing no matter the time of day.
- Cook and cut up bacon into smaller pieces.
- Thaw out puff pastry sheet.
- Use a rolling pin to stretch/thin it out.
- Cut 6 equal rectangles.
- 'Butterfly' hot dogs and place on each pastry sheet.
- Cut tabs down each side of the pastry sheet.
- Top hot dogs with bacon and cheese.
- Wrap up hot dogs by layering each sliced section of the sheet.
- Paint egg wash on each one.
- Bring grill up to 350F and place wrapped hot dogs on indirect heat.
- Cook until puffed up and slightly brown.