Pancake Burgers On The Char-Griller Flat Iron®
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Instant Pancake Mix
- 3 Pack of Bacon
- 4 2-4 Fresh Eggs
- 5 Your Choice Of Cheese
- 6 Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 7 Optional: Maple Syrup
Want to add some flair to your smash burgers? Elevate your brunch game with these Pancake Burgers fresh off the Flat Iron with pancake buns complete with bacon, cheese, and smash burgers in between.
- Start with the bacon because it will take the longest
- crisp it up to your liking. Place off to side when done
- Roll up the ground beef in little balls and proceed to make smash burgers
- Once those are ready, place your cheese on top, then move to the side or take off the heat
- Give your batter another mix and make 4-inch circles
- enough for the burgers that you made
- Flip once they bubble up nicely
- While the pancakes are cooking, crack some eggs directly on the griddle
- Remove the pancakes and eggs from heat
- Build that monster sandwich!
- Top with maple syrup for an extra breakfast taste!