Pancake Burgers On The Char-Griller Flat Iron
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 Lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Instant Pancake Mix
- 3 Pack of Bacon
- 4 2-4 Fresh Eggs
- 5 Your Choice Of Cheese
- 6 Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 7 Optional: Maple Syrup
Want to add some flair to your smash burgers? Elevate your brunch game with these Pancake Burgers fresh off the Flat Iron® with pancake buns complete with bacon, cheese, and smash burgers in between.
- Start with the bacon because it will take the longest
- crisp it up to your liking. Place off to side when done
- Roll up the ground beef in little balls and proceed to make smash burgers
- Once those are ready, place your cheese on top, then move to the side or take off the heat
- Give your batter another mix and make 4" circles
- enough for the burgers that you made
- Flip once they bubble up nicely
- While the pancakes are cooking, crack some eggs directly on the griddle
- Remove the pancakes and eggs from heat
- Build that monster sandwich!
- Top with maple syrup for an extra breakfast taste!