Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Cooked Stir-Fry Noodles
- 2 Flank Steak
- 3 Broccoli
- 4 Carrots
- 5 White Onion
- 6 Green Onion
- 7 Mushrooms
- 8 Jalapenos
- 9 Pineapple
- 10 Sesame Seeds
- 11 Stir-Fry Sauce :Soy Sauce ½ Cup, Beef Broth ¾ Cup, Sesame Oil - 1 tbsp, Rice Vinegar - 1 tbsp, Hoisin Sauce - 2 tbsp, Sriracha - 2 tbsp, Honey, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger ,Cornstarch - 2 tbsp
Want classic stir fry flavors at home? This Mongolian BBQ recipe is what you want! Add all your favorite vegetables and spices and mix it all up on the Flat Iron Gas Griddle for a quick, easy, and fun meal.
1. Prepare the stir fry sauce first and set aside
2. Combine all sauce ingredient listed above and mix well, set aside
3. Place the flank steaks in the freezer for about 45 minutes, this will allow you to get very thin slices
4. Cut up all the vegetables and set aside
5. Heat up your Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle
6. Start cooking the onion, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and jalapenos first
7. Next throw on the thin sliced flank steak
8. When the meat is about 75 percent done add the noodles, green onions, pineapple, fresh garlic, and your stir fry sauce
9. Mix everything right on the flat top and watch how quick it comes together
- Pitt Tips
- Top with sesame seeds and more sriracha and enjoy!!
- You can add or subtract any vegetable or protein you like with this recipe!
- But don’t skip the pineapple!