Louisiana Hot Link Sausage & Smoked Cornbread Dressing
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Cornbread: 2 1/2 Cups, Crumbled
- 2 Salt: to taste
- 3 Creole Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Garlic Powder: to taste.
- 5 Celery: 2 Ribs (Diced)
- 6 White Onion: 1/2 cup (Diced)
- 7 Olive Oil: 2 Tablespoons
- 8 Cranberries: 1/3 Cup
- 9 Chicken Stock: 2 Cups
- 10 Char-Griller Grills Competition Pro 8125
- 11 Fogo Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal with Mesquite & Apple Smoking Wood.
- 12 Disposable Gloves: Golden Protective Services Black Diesel Gloves
Louisiana Hot Link Sausage & Smoked Cornbread Dressing is a popular dish around the Holidays tables every year, and this recipe is one of our favorites. This Louisiana Hot Link Sausage & Smoked Cornbread Dressing is the best non tritonal dressing/stuffing you will ever have!
- Heat up a skillet with olive to medium heat and sauté the Evergood Louisiana Hot Link Sausage, cranberries, onions, celery and also add garlic powder. Cook until the veggies are soft and sausage starts to brown, takes roughly 15 minutes. Then set aside to cool down for a few minutes.
- Using a large bowl, combine the crumbled cornbread, Creole Seasoning, salt, sausage/veggie mix and chicken stock. Combine thoroughly with your hands with disposable gloves. Mixture will be moist.
- Add mixture to a pan.
- Fire up your smoker/grill to 250° and smoke uncovered for 60 minutes. It will become golden brown.
- Serving Tip: taste excellent with brown gravy.
- Serve and enjoy!