Juicy Lucy Hamburgers
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Ground Beef - 1.5 lbs
- 2 Dry French Onion Soup Mix - 1/2 Packet
- 3 French Dressing - 1/4 Cup
- 4 Worcestershire - 2 Tbs
- 5 Salt - 1/2 tsp
- 6 Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- 7 Block of Cheddar Cheese
If you think there is no way that the classic hamburger could get better, just wait until you try the Char-Griller Juicy Lucy Burger. Packed with flavor and melted cheese, these burgers are sure to be a hit this summer.
Instructions1. Slice cheese into blocks approximately ¼ inch thick and 2 inches wide by 2 inches tall.
2. Add French Onion Soup Mix, Salt, Pepper, French Dressing, and Worcestershire sauce to ground beef and mix well. 3. Take a portion of the meat and form into a patty.
4. Put cheese block in the middle of the patty and wrap the cheese completely with the beef. Form a patty with the cheese inside.
5. Repeat with the remaining beef and cheese. 6. Preheat grill to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Cook burgers for 3 minutes on the first side and then flip.
8. Cook the burgers for 6 minutes on the other side.
9. Add desired toppings and enjoy!