Grilled Stone Crab Claws
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 6-8 Stone Crab Claws
- 2 Creole Seasoning: to taste
- 3 Olive Oil: to taste
- 4 Butter: 1 stick, melted
- 5 Lemon: 1/2, wedges
- 6 Char-Griller AKORN Jr.
- 7 Cast-Iron Pan
Take your crab claws to the next level by grilling them! Adding the perfect amount of charcoal flavor, these Grilled Stone Crab Claws are sure to be a hit.
- Rinse the stone crab claws with cold water.
- Coat all sides with olive oil.
- Season all sides of the claws with Creole Seasoning.
- Fie up the AKORN Jr. with lump charcoal to 400F.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add Creole Seasoning to taste.
- Grill the stone crab claws for 10 minutes.
- Remove the claws from the grill.
- Remove the shells, dip into the creole butter, and squeeze fresh lemon on top.