Grilled Salt n’ Pepper Skirt Steak Loaded Nachos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Skirt Steak: 3 lbs
- 2 Salt and Pepper: to taste
- 3 Cheese Sauce: to taste
- 4 Refried beans: to taste
- 5 1 Tomato, diced
- 6 Guacamole: to taste
- 7 Sour Cream: to taste
- 8 Tortilla Chips: one bag
- 9 Char-Griller Grills Smokin' Champ™ 1733
- 10 Lump Charcoal, Charcoal Chimney, Fire Starters & Torch/Lighter
This is a simple and easy cook the entire Family will love! The skirt steak taste so delicious
- Season the skirt steak with salt n' pepper.
- Fire up the main grilling area in Smokin' Champ™ 1733 to about 400°F with lump charcoal using the Charcoal Chimney, Fire Starters and Torch/Lighter.
- Grill over the hot lump charcoal for 5 minutes on each side.
- Offset the steak from the lump charcoal for a minute to cook the inside of the skirt steak a tad more.
- Remove steak from grill. Chop and place over tortilla chips.
- Top them with cheese sauce, refried beans, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream over tortilla chips for loaded nachos.