Garlic Butter Grilled Steak and Shrimp
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 4 cloves garlic, (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 4 New York Steak strip steaks (Porterhouse steaks)
- 6 Salt and pepper
- 7 8 ounces (250 g) shrimp deveined, tails on or off
Surf-and-Turf is a classic dish that everyone craves, but this recipe will have your friends and family begging for more. Slathered in garlic butter, this steak and shrimp will be one of the best dinner you’ll ever make!
- Mix together butter, garlic and fresh chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large grill over high heat. Lightly grease grill plates with oil. Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Brush lightly with oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for 4-5 minutes each side until browned and cooked to desired doneness. Spread half of the butter all over of steaks. Transfer steaks to a warm plate and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While steaks are resting, melt remaining butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium and grill your shrimp for 5-6 minutes, depending not the size and thickness of your shrimp. Flip each one halfway through cook time and continue cooking until they turn nice and pink in color while white and opaque on the inside.
- Toss remaining butter through shrimp and serve with steak!