Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 lb. mahi mahi fillets
- 2 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 ¼ head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, thinly sliced
- 7 8 corn tortillas
- 8 1/3 C. sour cream, for serving
- 9 1/3 C. fresh cilantro leaves, chopped, for garnish
- 10 Lime wedges, for serving
- 11 Pico de Gallo, for serving
- 12 Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towel. Place on a platter and season with chopped cilantro, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Marinate for 30 minutes, or cover and refrigerate to marinate for up to 6 hours.
3. Pre-heat grill to 400°F. Grill fish for 3 minutes per side, until cooked through and opaque. Turn halfway through for good sear marks. Fish is done when internal temperature reaches 135°F. Remove from grill and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
4. Warm tortillas on the grill until heated through. Remove tortillas from heat and cover to keep warm.
5. Slice the fish into 1” thick strips and divide among tortillas. Top with cabbage, avocado slices, Pico de Gallo, and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.