Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 4 Min
- 1 1 Fresh Pineapple, cored and sliced
- 2 3 Tbsp of Melted Butter
- 3 1/2 Tsp of Hot Sauce
- 4 Kosher salt to taste
- 5 1 Tsp of Honey
Perfect for serving on burgers or even alongside a scoop of ice cream, this grilled pineapple is easy to make and truly an experience to eat.
- In a large bowl or bag, combine pineapple slices with honey, butter, hot sauce and salt. Allow to marinate for an hour through overnight.
- Heat grill to high, direct heat.
- Grill pineapple slices for 3-4 minutes per side, allowing grill marks to form.
- Serve with the desired dish. Enjoy!