Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 large heads cauliflower
- 2 ¼ C. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ½ Tsp. garlic powder
- 4 ½ Tsp. paprika
- 5 Kosher salt
- 6 Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 2 C. shredded Cheddar
- 8 Sriracha sauce for drizzling
- 9 8 slices cooked bacon
- 10 2 Tbsp. finely chopped chives
Instructions1. Remove and discard the leaves from each cauliflower head, then trim the stem so that the cauliflower can lay flat on cutting board. (Leave the core intact!)
2. Cut each cauliflower into thick slices about 3/4" thick. Reserve any loose florets to cook with the steaks. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, and paprika. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a grill or a grill pan to medium. Brush one side of each steak with the olive oil mixture and place the brushed side down on a grill. Brush the top sides with the olive oil mixture and cook until tender and charred in spots, about 8 minutes per side. Top each cauliflower with cheese and cook until melted.
4. Toss extra florets in the olive oil mixture and grill, turning often, until charred and tender, about 6 minutes.
5. Drizzle cauliflower with sriracha sauce then sprinkle cooked bacon and chives on top.