Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 4-6 Ears of Sweet Corn (Husks Removed)
- 2 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 3 3 Tbsp Cilantro (Chopped)
- 4 1 Clove of Garlic
- 5 1 Cup Cotija Cheese (Crumbled)
- 6 6 Lime Wedges
- 7 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 8 1 Tsp of Ancho Chili Powder
- 9 Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Tacos are not the only street food favorite. Experience explosive flavor with a charred twist in this Grilled Mexican Street Corn recipe.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Be sure grates are oiled.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Place cotija cheese on a plate or shallow bowl that can fit the length of corn.
- Place corn on grill in a single layer until charred on all sides. Remove from the grill.
- Brush each cob with the mayonnaise mixture then roll in cotija cheese so it is sparsely coated as not to be too overwhelming.
- Transfer each completed cob to a baking sheet or serving plate and continue until all cobs are coated.
- Sprinkle corn with chili powder and cayenne pepper as desired. Sprinkle cilantro over the finished product.
- Serve warm with lime wedges.