Creole Latin Spiced Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken (Any Size)
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Creole Seasoning To Taste
- 4 Sazon To Taste
- 5 Adobo To Taste
- 6 Fresh Parsley Flakes or Fresh Cilantro Flakes
- 7 Kitchen Twine
- 8 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 9 Char-Griller Grills Super Pro & Rotisserie Kit
A great way to spice up an otherwise boring rotisserie chicken? Give it the Creole Latin Spice kick from Certified Creole BBQ!
- Rinse and pat dry chicken.
- Trim access fat and skin.
- Apply coating of olive oil to all sides of the chicken.
- Add Sazon, Creole and adobo seasonings.
- Add twine and knot the legs and also the wings over the breast.
- Add chicken to rotisserie rod and lock in using the rotisserie forks.
- Then Sprinkle fresh parsley or cilantro flakes on to the chicken.
- Slice onion and place on to a hook.
- Heat grill with lump charcoal: When coking over an open fire I don’t cook at specific temperature. I begin with an equivalent of a 1⁄2 chimney full of lump charcoal and monitor the fire by feel. I place the charcoal in the middle of the grill in the back. As the charcoal burns I add pieces as the cook goes along.
- Place rotisserie chicken in the grill along with the onions.
- Roast chicken until internal 165°.
- Remove chicken and onions from the grill.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!