Buffalo Baby Back Ribs: Grilled n’ Smoked
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 Full Slabs of Baby Back Ribs.
- 2 Sharp Knife
- 3 Olive Oil
- 4 Goya Sazón
- 5 Loot n’ Booty Everything Rub
- 6 Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 7 Spritzer Water Mixed with Goya Sazón Seasoning
- 8 Ranch Sauce
If you like Buffalo Wings, you’ll love these Buffalo Back Ribs!
1. Using a sharp knife slice and remove any meat loose on the ends of the ribs. Also remove any excess fat from the top/meat side of the ribs.
Tip: If you can pull any fat, you should trim it.
2. Flip the ribs over so the bones are facing up. Remove the membrane and discard. Remove any excess fat.
1. Begin by leaving the ribs bone side up. Apply coating of olive oil for the binder.
- Tip: don’t apply olive oil or rubs on the sides of the ribs. This helps the
3. Flip ribs to the top/meat side of the ribs. Apply coating of olive oil for the binder.
- Tip: seasoning the bottom of the ribs first will help prevent the top/meat side seasonings from being messy.
4. Using Gaoya Sazón & Loot N’ Booty Everything Rub, apply even coating of the rubs on the ribs.
5. Ribs are ready to be grilled.
Grilling & Smoking
1. Using the Char-griller Grills Flavor Pro, fire it using Fogo Charcoal Premium Lump Charcoal Blends to high heat.
2. Grill the ribs for 2-4 minutes total on the meat side down on the grill grates then reverse sear them for an additional 2-4 minutes.
3. Flip the ribs so the meat side is facing up and grill for an additional 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove ribs from the direct heat from the lump charcoal and offset them opposite side of the lump charcoal.
5. Close the top smoke stacks to a lower setting. This will allow you to quickly lower your fire to grill for smoking temperature . Lock in the temperature when it hits temperature 325°-350° by adjusting the smoke stacks.
6. Add favorite smoking wood: used hickory wood log for the cook.
7. Spritz with water & Goya Seasoning every 30 minutes and rotate ribs.
8, After smoking for 2 hours 40 mins, warm and apply Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo
9.Remove Ribs and drizzle ranch atop the ribs.
10. Allow ribs to rest for 15 minutes.
11. Slice and enjoy with carrots and celery.