BBQ Fiends Spicy Garlic Parmesan Wings
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings - 2 to 3 Pounds
- 2 Kosher Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- 3 Coarse Black Pepper - 1 Teaspoon
- 4 Buffalo Sauce - 1 Cup
- 5 Minced Garlic - 2 Cloves
- 6 Butter - 1/2 Stick
- 7 Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 Cup
- 8 Charcoal
Football season is here and that means it is time for quick and delicious meals so you can sit back and enjoy the game! Our spicy garlic Parmesan wings are full of flavor and provide that extra kick of heat just in time for kick-off!
1. Dry off chicken wings with a paper towel. Combine salt and pepper into a shaker and season wings lightly on both sides. Start fire and get grill up to 325 F.
2. Once grill is up to 325 F place the wings on the grill. While the wings are cooking begin working on the sauce. In a small pot combine the buffalo sauce, butter, and minced garlic. Once the butter has melted and the sauce has thickened strain the excess garlic from the sauce. Set aside till wings are ready.
3. When the wings hit an internal temp of 165 F – 170 F it is time to remove them from the grill and put in a heat-safe bowl to sauce. Pour sauce mixture onto the wings and toss until all sides of the wings are covered evenly. Place on a serving platter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese as an added topping. Serve and enjoy!