AKORN Jr. Smoked & Glazed Beef Back Ribs
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 4.20 Min
- 1 1 Slab of Beef Backribs
- 2 Olive Oil: binder
- 3 Favorite Beef Rub
- 4 Apple juice for Spritzing
- 5 Favorite BBQ Sauce/Glaze
- 6 Char-Griller Grills Akorn Jr
- 7 Fogo Marabu Lump Charcoal and Pecan Smoking Wood.
Who doesn't love ribs? At Char-Griller, ribs are one of our favorites! This glazed rib recipe is so succulent and tender; we hope you enjoy it!
- Fire up your Char-Griller Grill AKORN Jr. to temperature 250°: used Fogo Marabu Lump Charcoal & Pecan Smoking Wood Chunks.
- Apply even coating of olive oil to the top and bottom.
- Season the top and bottom of the meat with your Favorite Beef Rub.
- Spritz with apple juice every hour minutes during the smoking process and rotate the ribs each check-in.
- Place the ribs in your Char-Griller AKORN Jr. and smoke until internal temperature 199° is met, roughly takes 4 hours. Tip: remember to use your Char-Griller Grills folding probe to take the guesswork out of your cooking.
- Glaze the Ribs on the meat side and smoke for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Remove, slice, and enjoy!