2-Burner Flat Iron® Spiced Sweet Potato Home Fries
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 4 Large Sweet Potatoes (Cubed)
- 2 1/4 Cup of Water
- 3 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 2 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- 5 1/2 Tbsp of Salt
- 6 1/2 Tbsp of Black Pepper
- 7 2 Tsp of Cumin
- 8 1 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 9 1 Tsp of Cinnamon
- 10 1 Tsp of Paprika
- 11 1 Tsp of Curry Powder
Perfect for any meal of the day, these tender, Spiced Sweet Potato Home Fries are the perfect addition to your plate, delivering on a perfect balance between sweet and spicy, sure to leave both your taste buds and stomach satisfied.
- With Flat Iron® preheated to high heat, add water and sweet potato cubes to the cooktop before covering with Char-Griller Basting Dome. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Remove the basting dome, allowing the rest of water to evaporate if it isn’t already.
- Remove potatoes from the cooktop and add to a large bowl, combining with olive oil, and all seasonings and spices.
- Reduce Flat Iron® heat to medium and add the sweet potatoes to the cooktop.
- Allow them to cook, untouched for at least 4-5 minutes before flipping and stirring occasionally.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!