Summertime Watermelon Salsa
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1⁄2 Of A Whole Seedless Watermelon
- 2 Cilantro (Small Bunch)
- 3 2 Limes
- 4 1 Jalapeno
- 5 Olive Oil To Taste
Summertime and watermelon go hand in hand, and this recipe is a good demonstration of that. This Summertime Watermelon Salsa is the perfect side, dip, or topping; the possibilities are endless! If you're in the mood for an additional smoky flavor, you can even grill the watermelon before dicing it!
- Cube/dice the watermelon.
- Chop cilantro.
- Cube/dice the jalapeno.
- Then add ingredients to a bowl.
- Squeeze limes for lime juice.
- Add a few drizzles of olive to taste.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Goes well with tortilla chips, fish tacos, chicken and pork chops.