Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 Jumbo Mushrooms: 12-14, remove stems
- 2 Shrimp: 1 cup, chopped
- 3 Green onions, 1 bunch
- 4 Saltine crackers, 1 bag, crumbled
- 5 Egg: 1
- 6 Butter: 1/2 stick
- 7 Parmesan & Romano Cheese: 4 oz.
- 8 Garlic powder: to taste
- 9 Fresh garlic: 1 bulb
- 10 Pizza & Pasta seasoning: to taste
- 11 Red pepper: 2 oz., chopped
- 12 Mozzarella cheese: 8 oz., shredded
- 13 Olive oil: drizzle
Stuffed Mushrooms. Restaurant Style, but you know I had to put it in the
smoker. These jumbo stuffed mushrooms are simple to make and are a great
game day snack. Check out the recipe below along with the video posted
on the Char-Griller Grills Instagram Page, link is below.
- Char-Griller Grills Gravity Fed 980 Charcoal Grill
- Lump Charcoal, Fire Starters and Fire Torch
Shrimp Filling: combine the shrimp, green onions, crumbled saltine
crackers, egg, butter, parmesan & romano cheese, pizza & pasta
seasoning, garlic powder, fresh garlic, red pepper and mozzarella
- Remove the stem from the mushrooms.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the shrimp filling.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, parmesan & romano cheese, pizza & pasta seasoning, and green onions.
- Stuffed mushrooms are ready for BBQ action!
- Fire up the Char-Griller Grills Gravity Fed 980 Charcoal Grill to 400°F with lump charcoal.
- Cook for 35 minutes.