Smoked Sweet Potatoes With Cinnamon Maple Butter
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 5 Sweet Potatoes or Yams
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Himalayan Pink Salt
- 4 Thai Spice
- 5 Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 6 Maple Cinnamon Seasoning
- 7 Butter
This recipe for maple-glazed sweet potatoes is great for Thanksgiving dinner. These Smoked Sweet Potatoes are easy to make and are topped with a delicious cinnamon maple butter! After one bite of these, you may never make potatoes the same way again.
- Start by venting the potatoes with a fork.
- Brush EVOO on the potatoes, fully covering them.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt.
- Heat your grill to 300° (We used our Akorn with B&B lump charcoal)
- Put the smoking stone in place.
- Place your potatoes around the grill so they get indirect heat (This allows them to cook and absorb the smoke flavor without burning)
- Add a flavor chunk (We used Cherry).
- Flip the potatoes at the 1 hour mark.
- Pull the potatoes when they are soft and have some give when you press in on them (Be careful as these will be extremely hot).
- Open the potatoes down the middle (Again, use caution as they will be hot).
- Use a fork to mix in Thai spice seasoning with the potato.
- Add a dollop of butter and let it melt for an amazing side to Thanksgiving.
️ Sugar Free Maple Cinnamon Butter
- 1 stick of butter, salted and soft
- SF Maple Syrup, 1/4 cup
- Maple Cinnamon Spice, 2 TBSP