Smoked Lamb Shank
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 Two Lamb Shanks
- 2 2 oz. Olive Oil
- 3 2 oz. Paprika
- 4 1 oz. Granulated Garlic
- 5 1 oz. Brown Sugar
You might have seen (and possible drooled over) Chef Doug Walls Lamb Shank video from a few weeks back. We convinced him to give up the secret just for Easter. Smoky, spicy, and a little sweet, these lamb shanks will be the talk of the holiday.
1. Mix together Paprika, Granulated Garlic, and Brown Sugar. Set aside.
2. Rub lamb shanks with olive oil.
3. Dry season each lamb shank by rubbing in spice mixture.
4. Heat Smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Smoke until internal temperature of lamb shanks are 165 degrees.
6. Rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!