Smoked Hamburgers on the Gambler™ Portable
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 2 Pounds Of Ground Chuck
- 2 1 Large Egg
- 3 2 Tablespoons of Milk
- 4 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 5 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 6 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Hamburgers off the grill are a favorite for anyone. With your Gambler™ Portable, you can take this recipe anywhere!
1. Prepare grill by getting offset smoker to 225 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix ground chuck, egg, milk, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper.
3. Beat until mixture is even. Divide the mix into 6 patties.
4. Place patties on the grill and leave for an hour, or until patties are 135 degrees.
*Note: Patties may seem pinker because they are smoked, go by the internal temperature to ensure you don’t dry out the patty.
5. Increase heat to 400 degrees. Sear patty on the grill for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add cheese if wanted. Add assorted toppings to the burger.