Smoked BBQ Pork Loin Roast
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 4 Hrs
- 1 Olive Oil: To Taste
- 2 BBQ Rub: To Taste
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Chili Lime Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Beef Broth Seasoned with BBQ Rub to Taste : one cup
- 5 BBQ Sauce: used a house blend
- 6 Pork Loin Roast: 7 pounds
This Smoked BBQ Pork Loin Roast is a delicious, classic recipe. Perfect for any backyard cookout!
- Place the Beef Broth BBQ mixture under pork loin roast in the pan underneath the roaster.
- Season the pork loin generously to taste with BBQ rub & Char-Griller Chili Lime Seasoning.
- Preheat the Grand Champ XD to 250° using the side firebox for offset. smoking and allow to warm up for 15-30 minutes. Add charcoal and wood as needed roughly every 60 minutes.
- Place the pork loin roast into the grill and smoke away.
- Rotate hourly for even smoking.
- Cook for a 2 hours and 45 minutes and then begin to lather it with BBQ sauce.
- Cook to internal temperature 165°: takes roughly 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Remove the pork loin roast and rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!