Sausage and Shrimp Skillet
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Sausage
- 2 Shrimp
- 3 Red Bell Peppers
- 4 Green Bell Peppers
- 5 Onions
Fire up your Char-Griller Flat Iron® Griddle for this delicious Sausage and Shrimp Skillet recipe! This recipe is perfect for any jambalaya fan!
- Preheat your Char-Griller Flat Iron® Griddle.
- Slice the sausage.
- Slice the peppers and onions.
- Place veggie mix on the griddle on the lower heat side.
- Place sausage on the griddle on the hotter side.
- Let cook for a few minutes and then add seasoning to both and mix separately.
- Before adding shrimp, combine the sausage and veggies on the lower heat side.
- Place shrimp on the griddle on the hotter side.
- Season the shrimp and mix.
- When shrimp is completely cooked, mix with the sausage and veggies.
- Remove from the griddle and enjoy!