Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 2 Lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1 tsp Mustard
- 3 1 Tbsp Char-Griller Rib Rub
- 4 3/4 Cup Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
Our Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe makes for a great appetizer when waiting for the main course. This recipe is quick, easy, and full of the perfect flavors to compliment a Thanksgiving meal. Enjoy!
1. Pre-heat the grill to 325 F and set up for cooking with indirect heat
2. Trim excess fat off the pork tenderloin.
3. Rub down with a light coating of mustard to help the rub stick.
4. Season all sides of the pork tenderloin with Char-Griller Rib Rub
5. Once the grill has reached 325 F place the pork tenderloin on the grill in indirect heat.
6. Once the pork tenderloin has reached an internal temp of 140 F it is time to apply the glaze.
7. Heat up the raspberry chipotle sauce and use a brush to apply the glaze on the pork tenderloin.
8. Once the glaze has set and the internal temp of the pork tenderloin has reached 145 F it is time to pull off the grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
9. Slice and serve with extra raspberry chipotle sauce for dipping. Enjoy!