Quick Fish 'n Chips
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Fresh Grouper
- 2 2 red potatoes for fries
- 3 1 C. Flour
- 4 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 5 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 2 C. milk
- 7 Salt and pepper, to taste
Quick Fish 'n Chips is perfect for any seafood lover look for a quick and easy meal and is best served with tarter sauce and coleslaw on the side. While this recipe specifically calls for grouper, you can replace it with your favorite fish for a variation!
2. Let oil heat up in skillet until it sizzles when splashed with a few drops of water.
3. Take 2 Red potatoes with skin on and cut into French fries.
4. Let them soak in water for 20-30 minutes to remove excess starch.
5. Pat dry on paper towels before frying.
6. Fries are done when they begin to turn golden (cook longer for browned fries, yum!)
8. Cook fish in oil at 375˚F for 10 minutes or until golden brown flipping halfway through.
Serve with coleslaw and tartar sauce. Delicious!