Perfect Ribeye Steaks on the AKORN®
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 Ribeye Steaks From Butcher Or Local Market
- 2 5-6 Medium Potatoes
- 3 Couple Handfuls Of Green Beans
- 4 Butter
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Salt/Pepper to Taste
These Perfect Ribeye Steaks on the AKORN are the best way to enjoy steaks at home. We love this recipe by MrHomeOwner because this Ribeye Steak is so tender and juicy it will leave mouths watering.
- Set AKORN Kamado to about 400 degrees F
- Take Steaks out of fridge, pat down with paper towels, drizzle and wipe down with small amount of olive oil and season with your favorite spices! Salt and Pepper are fine here. I like to leave the steaks out of fridge at this point on the counter, but you may put back in fridge if you like.
- Slice/chop up potatoes into 1-inch cubes, place in aluminum foil packet with butter and your favorite spices (again, salt/pepper will taste great!)
- Place green beans in aluminum foil packet with butter and favorite spices
- Once grill is up to temp, place potatoes and green beans directly on the grates.
- After 20 minutes, flip potatoes and green beans
- 15-20 minutes later remove potatoes and green beans
- Let grill raise temp until about 450-500 F
- Place steaks directly on grill and let cook for 2 minutes
- Twist steaks 90 degrees and let sit for 2 minutes (creates the crosshatch)
- Flip steaks and let cook for 2 minutes
- Twist steaks and let cook for 2 minutes
- You should now be at rare / medium rare - continue to cook until you reach the desired temperature your family likes.