Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 Pork Loin
- 2 Bacon
- 3 Filling: 3 blocks cream cheese, 1/2 cup each of diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, diced green onion, and cooked bacon
Take your next pork loin to the extreme with this Jalapeno Popper Pork Loin recipe! Filled with jalapeno popper mix, wrapped in pork loin, and covered in a bacon weave, this recipe is sure to impress!
- Carefully open up your pork loin so it is flat and able to be rolled up again.
- Flatten it more with a meat mallet if necessary.
- For the filling, in a bowl combine the cream cheese, jalapenos, cooked bacon, green onion, Char-Griller Original Rub, and shredded cheese.
- Spread an even layer of the filling across your pork loin and carefully roll it back up.
- Make a bacon weave to wrap the pork loin in.
- Season the outside of the pork loin with Char-Griller Original Rub.
- Preheat your Char-Griller AKORN to about 300F and let the pork loin smoke. We are looking for an internal temperature of 145F.
- It will take about two hours, and this is enough time for the bacon to get nice and crispy.
- Slice it up and enjoy!