Hybrid Side Burner Cajun Seafood Boil
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 65 Min
- 1 Whole Shrimp: 3-5 pound
- 2 Corn on the cob: 6
- 3 Slap Ya Maa Cajun Seasoning: to taste
- 4 Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seafood Boil: 1lb bag
- 5 Zatarains Crab Boil Bag: 3 oz
- 6 Red Potatoes: 7
- 7 Red Onion: 1
- 8 Cayenne Pepper: to taste
- 9 Louisiana Sausage Hot Links: 2
- 10 Salt: ½ cup
- 11 Large Pot filled with water
- 12 Char-Griller Grills Hybrid Gas & Charcoal 5750 with Side Burner
Looking to put your Hybrid Side Burner to good use? Char-Griller Ambassador, James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ presents this Cajun Seafood Boil that is a perfect place to start. You'll just need to put everything into the pot and let your Side Burner do the rest of the work. And while you're at it, you can search our recipe library for another tasty recipe to cook on the grill along side your boil!
- Gather ingredients
- Cut the corn, red potatoes and onion in halves
- Slice the sausage into small pieces
- Clean and rinse the shrimps with cold water
- Place the shrimps in bowl with cold water & salt
- Using the Hybrid Side Burner, turn the fire on high heat and bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add the Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasonings, Zatarain's Crab Boil Bag, cayenne pepper and boil for 15 minutes.
- Add the corn, red potatoes, onions and sausages to the boil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the corn, red potatoes, onions, sausages and shrimps onto a large platter.
- Sprinkle additional Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning to taste.
- Enjoy them immediately!